Search This Blog

12.20.2010

Just when you think you know someone

Nick and I have never lived together, but we spent so much time together I thought for sure I knew just about everything. Prior to moving into our first home together I knew things would be interesting and eye opening.

Now some things I could make easy assumptions about. For instance: I knew he would be a little messy considering I'd seen what his bedroom at his parents' house looked like. Considering Nick's affinity for all things junk food related, I knew he would throw a hissy fit about me refusing to buy a ton of junk. God forbid there's a few too many carrots and hummus in the house!

But one assumption I had no way of assuming ahead of time. (Note: one reason I fell in love with Nick is his sense of humor and cookiness, but this takes the cake.)

Although Nick has a great singing voice he goes around the house singing in the goofiest voices whether it's in the shower (where he also feels the need to do voices/quote movies to himself) or unloading the dishwasher he's always singing. When he doesn't think I'm listening he sings to our dog and inserts our dog's name into songs. Last night's vocal stylings included, "Zeusy Got Run Over By a Reindeer".

This isn't a gripe whatsoever! It's not even something that one has to deal with. It's just down right hilarious! Of all the things I prepped myself for I never thought it would be this. He never ceases to amaze me.

© Nichole DeMario, 2010 – 2012. All rights reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment