Search This Blog

10.21.2011

I'm back!

I have to admit. I took a little hiatus from blogging. It's not to say that my husband and/or my marriage weren't giving me enough material, but honestly things were getting kind of real. I began walking this line asking myself, how much do want to tell on your blog? What's appropriate? Do people really care? Do I just sound like a nagging, cranky wife? It was a little terrifying.

We have been married for more than a year (amazing, still can't believe it) and we still don't have this thing figured out. I'm not entirely surprised. Relationships are a lot of continuous work.

After some serious thought and a much needed break I've decided, I want my blog to be real, not some hoaky blog full of embellishments and fabrication. 

So I'm back, ready to write as I originally envisioned. The ups, the downs and everything in between.

Enjoy!

© Nichole DeMario, 2010 – 2012. All rights reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment